We appreciate the multitude of alumni and friends who have supported the department.
Giving is vital to keeping our department on the cutting edge and continuing a positive learning experience for political science students at Nebraska. Your gifts create academic and leadership opportunities for undergraduate students and support the scholarly pursuits of faculty and graduate students.
Help students achieve the way you have.
- 100% of your gift goes to the university
- Give with confidence – your gift is secure
- We are committed to protecting your privacy
Other Ways to Give Back
Alumni can give back to the department in a variety of ways. Our alumni find themselves immersed in a global market, hailing from a host of professional backgrounds. We firmly believe today's students can learn from those who came before them. If you have a job that pertains to political science or are an alumni looking to give back, we would love to hear from you.
- Offer to be a guest lecturer for a class
- Inform us of an internship you or your organization offers
- Meet with students interested in your profession
- Serve as a contact point for students who aspire to a similar career
- Participate in a career panel
To give back in one of these ways—or another—please contact us.