Dr. Ross Miller is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. His primary research includes audience costs and international conflict. He is a co-author of Before Norms: Institutions and Civic Culture and has several articles published in the Journal of Conflict Resolution, Political Research Quarterly, Comparative Political Studies, and the American Journal of Political Science.
- International Conflict
- American Foreign Policy
- Research Methods
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Resolve and Civil Wars
- Leader Tenure
- Fellowship, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship, Hoover Institution, Stanford, CA
- Before Norms: Institutions and Civic Culture (University of Michigan Press, 2004), co-author.
- Ph.D. University of California, Davis, 1994